Good morning my lovely followers,
I tried the Makeup Revolution – Fortune Favours the Brave palette this morning and let me just say……………It was magical.
Today’s eye make up…
So today I am wearing:
- Makeup Revolution –Fortune Favours the Brave palette colours Pink Diamond and Lost Planet. I used Pink Diamond all over my lids and then used Lost planet from mid to outer corner of my lids. These two colours together are absolutely dreamy.
- George – Eyeliner in Metal Blue. This beauty only cost me £2.75 and it’s seriously nice. It applies so nicely and they colour is absolutely gorgeous. I used this for my top and bottom lid to add a little bit of colour pop!
- Maybelline – Colossal Volume mascara for the lashes. I love this mascara because it doesn’t clump, spreads my eyelashes so nicely and makes them look really thick and long.
- Rimmel – Brow This Way in Medium Brown. I only use the wax in this little eyebrow kit, I used to use the wax but to be honest the wax had too much of an orange tone. The powder is fine on it’s own, I still get my desired brow!
- I ❤ Make Up – I Tint My Brows mascara. Love this, it’s so cheap! My eyebrow hairs DO NOT move all day, it also gives me a more defined brow because I have such fair eyebrow hair. Brilliant, just brilliant!
Don’t forget to follow my blog’s Instagram(@pocketfullofsomething0) and Twitter(@pocketfosblog) accounts! I post on those babies daily.
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!